San Francisco, CA
I had just saw on the news that many home fires are started from dryer vents not being cleaned so naturally that freaked me out so I filled out a request for appointment online at Air Duct Cleaning Services and Mario called me the following day to schedule an appointment!! They were able to come the same week which gave me peace of mind. Mario and his team called 45 minutes before the scheduled window they were to arrive and they came right on time. They were so efficient and nice. They automatically took off their shoes when they came in the house which was nice.
So we have an old gravity furnace that I don't remember when the last time it was cleaned. They opened up the vents in two areas and Mario showed me all the dust and particles that was sitting there. So that means every time I turned on the heat in the house, the weird dusty smell I was smelling was coming from that!! I can't believe I subjected my family to all that dirt and dust this whole time. I felt awful! I'm so happy that they cleaned all of that out for me and all the filters as well. The last thing they were to clean was the dryer vent. While they were cleaning it they must have realized something seemed odd because they helped me take apart the front of the dryer and HOLY CRAP, they dryer vent tube was disconnected from the machine and all the lint was collecting in the machine. That was a major, major fire hazard and they helped me connect it back and cleaned all the lint from the hardware and wires of the machine.
I don't know why it took me so long to schedule an appointment. It's just not something that I think about but I am so glad that I did it with Air Duct Cleaning Services cause they most likely helped me prevent a major house fire. The price was extremely reasonable as well and for a great service that probably saved my family's life, it's actually priceless.